Jamie-dude is 23 months old today. 1 Month away from his second birthday!
Here are some highlights of this past month:
- We’re done with teething – all 4 last molars are fully emerged!
- More and more new words every single day> A thing he says a lot these days: Myne Myne Myne (mine mine mine)
- He is off his night time bottle, not by our choice – he has just decided no more bedtime milk
- Still asks to go wee in the toilet, but not daily. Think we’ll start potty training after the winter, it’s too cold right now
- My little dude loves going to the animal touch farm and feed all the little bunnies, ducks, donkey’s etc. – but he is scared of the jumping castle
- We’re in party planning mode! Planning a Dr Seuss themed birthday party. Mommy’s having so much fun being creative with this
- Going through a phase where he doesn’t want to go to daycare, but after a good crying session he is happy to start his day. I guess the winter-cold has something to do with that.
- He is incredibly good mates with the one little boy at daycare, named Tristan – always kissing and hugging him when he sees him or says good bye. There’s actually quite a few maatjies at daycare whose company he enjoys: Matthew, Jaykob, Peyton, Shauna, Ethan etc – my boy is quite the socialite!
Every day is an adventure with him… truthfully, there’s never a dull moment with him in our lives. He really lights up my life every day.
Happy 23 Months my little Angel-Twinkle toes-Pixie wix!