So a little over a week ago we celebrated my Jamie’s very first birthday and what a day it was!
We took the day off to make Jamie’s day super special and the 3 of us had so much fun together. When Jamie woke up we gave him a huge bunch of helium balloons and he was in total awe of it, playing with them, wanting to taste it and just starting at it! Then it was time for Jamie to open his presents.
His pressies for his first birthday included:
- A brand-spanking-new Trike, Action Blocks, a Push-along Musical Elephant and a Lollos dvd from his mommy and daddy
- A Fisher & Price Telephone and a Truck with some beach toys from his grandfather & grandmother
- Spiderman Scooter from his godparents
- His very first play-play cellphone from Uncle Tony & Aunty Kristal
- A stunning car set from Aunty Liezel
- A beautiful blue truck from Aunty Jess
- The most gorgeous eco-friendly shirt from Aunty Berni
- …there might be more, but this mommy can’t remember now!..
So he was spoilt beyond believe!
The rest of the day was spent enjoying his birthday cake, taking Jamie for a ride on his trike, going out for ice-cream and so on – a truly memorable day – Jamie loved the quality time we spent together and all the attention.
And now we have a little Toddler Jamie! Oh what fun!